3526 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716

Call or Text! 520-462-2665

Google Maps

Apple Maps

Wednesday - Friday 12-6pm / Saturday 10-6pm / Sunday 12-4pm / Closed Monday & Tuesday

Product form


  • Comes with lumbar pillow as seen in photos.


    Experience Italian luxury with the Lugano Sofa Set. Crafted with premium materials and featuring plush cushions, this sectional offers endless... Read more Read more

    • Super comfy, super durable.
    • Machine washable & dryable.
    • Quick ship replacement cushions & covers.
    • Back cushions are removable, seat cushions are fixed.
    • Chenille fabrics are super stain resistant and easy to clean. They will easily withstand everyday household spills such as water, coffee, sodas, juices and even wine. We've found that 90% of spills are a simple wipe away with cloth and water. The other 10%, just toss it in the wash.
    • Endlessly modular & re-arrangeable into any configuration. If your household grows, simply add a seat instead of buying a new sofa.
    • Removable & washable covers are soo easy to clean, and guess what.. our fabrics go in the dryer as well. Wash on delicate & dry on delicate. Just a small amount of your favorite detergent works wonders. No bleach.
    • Removable covers also means replaceable! You can purchase new covers, or cushion cores, at any time for just $30.
    • All of our cushions feature premium Down & Feather fill with sewn in channels to alleviate fill 'bunching'.
    • Our seat cushions feature tempurpedic style memory foam wrapped in Down & Feather, so not only do they provide the best support, but they don't require nearly as much 'fluffing' as other cloud style sofas.
    • Strong & solid hardwood frame composed of pine and plywood.
    • Our signature My Cloud base features a sinuous spring suspension sunken in the bottom of the frame with a 5" resilient memory foam topper. Designed to feel like you're floating on a cloud.
    • Lifetime durability of 7-10 years or more depending on how you care for your furniture. Cushions and cores replace at just $30.
    • Quick & easy assembly at just 5 minutes per seat
    • sofa: 88"W X 38"D X 26"H
    • loveseat: 64"W X 38"D X 26"H
    • chair: 40"W X 38"D X 26"H
    • ottoman: 36"W X 36"D X 20"H
    • seat height: 18"H
    • seat depth: 22"D
    Delivery & Assembly
    • We currently only offer local pickup and delivery in Minnesota & Tucson, AZ.
    • Pickup is always free & easy. Most pickup trucks can fit a 5 piece modular sofa.
    • Delivery options start at Curbside Delivery, or for an additional fee you can purchase White Glove setup. See available options at checkout.
    • For delivery outside of our current markets, please contact our team at support@reallycooliving.com
    Returns & Exchanges
    • We offer 14-day free returns or refunds for any normal purchase. Items must be in original unopened packaging. Return delivery charges may apply.
    • Opened items are subject to 10% restocking fee. RCL reserves the right to refuse returns based on condition. *In-store outlet items are all sales final.
    • Love your sofa but need to return a single seat? Contact support@reallycoolliving.com for more info.
    Want fabric swatches?

    Let's get into the details

    • sofa: 88"W X 38"D X 26"H
    • loveseat: 64"W X 38"D X 26"H
    • chair: 40"W X 38"D X 26"H
    • ottoman: 35"W X 35"D X 20"H
    • seat height: 18"H
    • seat depth: 22"D
    fabrics & covers

    all of our fabrics are made of 100% performance polyester. super soft, stain resistant and sooo easy to clean. non shrinking and non piling.


    luxurious down & feather comfort. seat cushions have a tempurpedic style memory foam core. back cushions are down alternative. ridiculously comfortable. back cushions are removable, seat cushions are fixed.

    • FRAME: solid & fully padded fronts, backs & sides. we use strong, high-density solid pine wood that provides an incredibly durable and sturdy base. They are kiln-dried to prevent mold from growing.
    • FEET: super strong, non-skid, stick-to-the-floor, hidden, rubber tread. fully customizable.
    • SUSPENSION: 5" of memory foam on top of a high-gauge sinuous spring suspension system seat platform for a resilient and well balanced sit. one of the most comfortable seats on the market.
    care & clean
    • DIRT & SPOT CLEANING: gently wipe with cloth and water for 90% of what ends up on your sofa. The other 10% of stains, just toss it in the wash with a small amount of your favorite detergent. *only the back cushions are removable and washable on this model.
    • DRY CLEANING: no need!
    • MACHINE WASH AT HOME: Use delicate setting, with cold/ warm water. Use any gentle soap. Recommended to avoid bleach since soap is able to remove most dirt and marks.
    • MACHINE DRY AT HOME: Yes, our fabrics are safe to dry at home! Just toss in the dryer on delicate, dryer sheets are welcome :)
    • REPLACEMENT COVERS: Time to replace? Just $30!

    © 2024 Really Cool Living - Tucson,

    } }